How to clean cutting machine cricut in just minutes!
Are you the proud owner of a Cricut cutting machine? If so, congratulations! These machines are amazing for crafting, scrapbooking, and so much more. But like any machine, they require some maintenance to keep them running smoothly. Here’s a quick and easy guide to cleaning your Cricut cutting machine in just minutes!
How to clean your cutting machine cricut in just minutes!
1. Unplug your cutting machine from the power outlet.
2. Use a soft, dry cloth to dust off the exterior of your machine. Be sure to pay special attention to the area around the blade.
3. Use a cotton swab or a small, soft brush to clean the build-up around the blade housing.
4. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the cutting mat. Be sure to remove any debris or build-up from the surface of the mat.
5. Once everything is clean, plug your machine back in and you’re ready to go!
Congratulations on being the proud owner of a Cricut cutting machine! These machines are amazing for crafting, scrapbooking, and so much more. But like any machine, they require some maintenance to keep them running smoothly.
Luckily, cleaning your Cricut is quick and easy, and only takes a few minutes.
Simply follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll have your machine looking and running like new in no time!
After the cricut machine is clean, it’s time to start working again. On vectorency site you can download free svg files.