If you’re unsatisfied with an order, you may be able to request a refund for your order depending on the store’s policies. To request a refund, contact the store:
- Sign in vectorency.com
- Click Download
- Select the items that you have ordered
- Click and view Store Page
- Click and view Contact Vendor
- In the textbox that appears, let the seller know that you’d like a refund.
- Click Send Message to send. The seller will be notified of the new message and can respond.
Sellers aren’t required to provide a refund unless stated in their store policies. You can read store polices in item description or ask to seller for more information before you buy.
What should I do if the seller doesn’t refund my order?
If the seller doesn’t allow refunds, you may be able to open a case with Vectorency. Cases can be opened if:
- Your never received your order
- Your order wasn’t as it was described on Vectorency
Vectorency cannot process refunds if the seller does not request a refund to vectorency.
However, if the seller does not respond to your complaint within 2×24 hours. we are ready to help you to solve the refund problem.